Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Our Third Birthday

Well, it's hard to believe, but it's our third birthday! After 3 years (and 37 issues) it feels good to still be around. Honestly, I had my concerns. I was worried that by now, we might have run out of things to say. I was worried despite how long we've been around that when people ask me, "What do you do?" they would still reply, "PDX Magazine" Never heard of it." or (my favorite) "Is that a magazine about the airport?"
But here we are, three years in and, I have to say, things are going pretty well. In fact, we're so excited, we're throwing ourselves a party and you're invited.
Please join us on October 22 beginning at 7pm as we commemorate the occasion at the Star Theater (13 NW 6th Avenue). We'll have music, food, champagne, cocktails and espresso as well as some treats from Cupcake Jones!
If you'd like to get on the VIP list, email us at pdxmagazine@gmail.com before Monday, October 19.

No comments: